When I first saw the nomination I confess I thought perhaps this was a clever way of implying; ‘it’s a MYSTERY why this BLOGGER should get an AWARD‘.
Thank you Lorraine for the nomination, it’s an honour to be recognized, and I appreciate the opportunity to add to my trophy shelf. Please be sure to check out Lorraine’s wonderful site at: www.lorraineambers.com
First off, the rules:
- Post the award/ image on your blog (I created my own, but many images are available online)
- Thank whoever nominated you and give a link back to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and give a link back to their blog.
- Nominate 10+ (I limited mine to 5) deserving bloggers and notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice; including one weird or funny question.
This award was created by Okoto Enigma and you can find her blog HERE.
Here are my answers to Lorraine’s questions:
1. Tell me who’s your favorite character and why.
Difficult, but I’m diverting to tv/film and choosing David Brent, Ricky Gervais’ character in the original BBC series, the Office, and more recently, the movie ‘David Brent – Life on the Road’. A hilarious egocentric character, misogynistic, questionable intelligence, a host of other faults, but once you peel back all the layers, a vulnerable soul.
2. What is a pet peeve of yours?
The person at the check-out who insists on having the cashier scan 12 lottery tickets to check for winners, while I’m standing there holding a pint of milk. They win $10 and buy more tickets.
3. What’s your favorite comfort food?
Chinese Food. (fried chicken and pizza will also do)
4. What brings you comfort when you’re miserable or ill?
A hot bath and staying home from work, the house to myself.
5. What do you do for fun? (Something that makes you connect with your inner child.)
Watch SpongeBob, and PlayStation 4 on weekends.
And here are my
My five questions:
- Name one of your biggest goals you want to accomplish before you retire.
- What is the worst job you ever had (paid, volunteer, or otherwise)?
- What is your favourite writing quote?
- As a writer or artist, what do you hope to leave behind as your legacy?
- Who is your favourite musician?
And there you have it.
Until next time,